The Playmobil Wedding Ceremony is the perfect setting for the happy couple's big day. The beautiful archway is the perfect setting for the wedding registrar to read the vows to the bride and groom. Once the ceremony is over, the couple can each hold a side of the heart to symbolise their love. All that's left is to walk down the aisle decorated with trees and flowers. Includes 3 Playmobil figures and lots of accessories.
- A small round shelf, which can be fastened to a pavilion support, serves as a table for the ring cushion.
- The bridal veil is folded so that the two round recesses are positioned on top of each other, with the shorter end of the veil facing upwards.
- After the recesses have been placed over the braid, the veil is clipped in using the attachable hairpiece.
- The heart with two grips inside symbolically connects the newlyweds.
- The archway is beautifully decorated for the happy couple to exchange their vows and tie the knot.
- When they're ready to set off for the reception, the happy couple can each hold a side of the heart to represent their wedding day.
|Country of Origin|
|Age||3-6 Yrs Preschool, 6 Yrs +|